Officer Christopher Manney was attempting to frisk Dontre Hamilton when he woke up and grabbed the officer's baton. Manney shot Hamilton 14 times.
New York Police Commissioner Bill Bratton says tensions in the city are at their worst since the 1970s. He spoke two days after Ismaaiyl Brinsley shot and killed two police officers in New York.
From hack attacks to the bottom falling out of oil, 2014 has been a year of big swings at the top and stagnation at the bottom.
A high-profile school tech program; a federal corruption investigation and the resignation of the superintendent.
Details continue to emerge about the gunman who killed two New York City police officers in Brooklyn on Saturday. Investigators are trying to determine what drove Ismaaiyl Brinsely to those acts.
- Heating New England Homes: The Good And Bad News |
- Obama To Pick Sally Yates To Be Deputy Attorney General, AP Reports |
- Man Who Killed Officers Told Passersby: 'Watch What I Am Going To Do' |
- The Whiteness Project: Facing Race In A Changing America |
- GOP Sens. Rubio, Paul Square Off Over Cuba Policy Shift |
- Bound By A Plantation, Two Georgians Remember A Special Christmas |
- Obama Calls North Korean Hack 'Cybervandalism' |
- Ready To Hit The Cuban Beach? Americans Still Have To Wait |
- Gunman Made Anti-Police Posts Before Killing NYPD Officers |
- Did North Korea Benefit From The Sony Cyberattack? |