A Florida jury found Michael Dunn guilty of first-degree murder for killing 17-year-old Jordan Davis in a dispute over loud music.
The president's job approval rating is somewhere in the low 40s. That means there are a lot of places where his presence would hurt more than it helps.
When given their choice of contraceptives for free, almost three-quarters of sexually active teenage girls chose long-acting options like the IUD or hormonal implants, a study finds.
Scientists wince when people blame every big tropical cyclone, heat wave or drought on a shifting climate. But now some are trying to figure out just what the evidence for such a link would be.
The social networking site will not change its requirement for people to use "real" names on their profiles, but it will adjust how alleged violations are reported and enforced.
- Royals' Win A Tough Act To Beat As Baseball Playoffs Near |
- Proton Center Closure Doesn't Slow New Construction |
- How A Law From The Civil War Fights Modern-Day Fraud |
- Secret Service Director Resigns After Storm Of Criticism |
- University Of Michigan Coach Under Fire For Playing Injured Quarterback |
- Dallas Ebola Patient Was Not Diagnosed On First Hospital Visit |
- 2 New Breeds Allowed To Compete At Westminster Dog Show |
- The White House Could Be Made A Fortress, But Should It? |
- Hospital Official: Ebola Patient's Travel Not Relayed To Doctors |
- Is That A Lark I Hear? A Nightingale? Surprise! It's A Bat |