Entrepreneur Lisa Price started Carol's Daughter to create natural hair and skin products for black women. Now that L'Oreal owns the brand, can it maintain the loyalty of African-American customers?
The attacker charged a group of patrol officers in Queens, wounding two of them. A bystander was hit by a stray police bullet as police engaged the assailant.
The World Series resumes Friday the first in San Francisco. The Giants have won two rings in five years — 2010 and 2012 — and they're working on a third.
Frank Mankiewicz, press secretary to Robert Kennedy and presidential campaign manager for George McGovern, died Thursday night in Washington, D.C. The journalist and former president of NPR was 90.
Near Ferguson, Mo., young people are taking the lead in protesting police brutality. Many say they had never considered activism before, but saw Michael Brown's shooting death as a call to action.
- Tobacco Farmers Lose Longtime Safety Net |
- Doctor With Ebola In Isolation At New York Hospital |
- With Biden By His Side, Maine Democrat Mines For Blue-Collar Vote |
- Blue State With Independent Twist: Maine's 3-Way Race For Governor |
- Georgia Democrat Seeks Republican Votes To Keep His Seat |
- Frank Mankiewicz, Aide Who Announced Robert Kennedy's Death, Dies |
- Recently Returned From Africa, Doctor Tests Positive For Ebola At NYC Hospital |
- Calling 911 On Your Cell? It's Harder To Find You Than You Think |
- Park Service Construction Damaged Native American Burial Sites |
- Meet The Hero Dogs Of The Secret Service |