The National Labor Relations Board has found that McDonald's shares responsibility for working conditions at its franchised restaurants. The company will fight the ruling.
A federal appellate court rejected arguments that women could seek abortions outside the state, saying no state can farm its constitutional duties out to its neighbors.
Having offended its own staff, Oak Ridge National Laboratory has canceled a course intended to help employees "speak with a more neutral American accent."
The Obama administration is slapping stronger sanctions on Russia. The sanctions — which target key sectors of the Russian economy, including finance and defense — come as a response to Moscow's alleged involvement in Ukraine. The move comes on the same day that the European Union announced sanctions of its own.
The Library of Congress has released the rather racy love letters that former President Warren G. Harding sent to his mistress, Carrie Fulton Phillips.
- White House Accuses Moscow Of Violating Landmark Arms Control Deal |
- Leahy Aims To Patch Loopholes With A Revamp Of NSA's Data Collection |
- Former Va. Gov. McDonnell's Trial Opens With Claims Of 'Poisoned' Marriage |
- Coaches Help Released Inmates Step From The Cell Into A Job |
- The Great Blue Hope: Michelle Nunn Tries The Improbable In Ga. |
- Welcome To The Nuclear Command Bunker |
- Jury Awards Former Gov. Ventura Nearly $2 Million In Defamation Case |
- Court Orders Seizure Of $100 Million Oil Shipment |
- Widely Used Insecticides Are Leaching Into Midwest Rivers |
- Chances Are Pretty Good That's A Bill Collector Calling |