Uber is hiring David Plouffe, the mastermind of Obama's 2008 campaign, to power its own political strategy. What can a tech-savvy political animal offer a ride-sharing service?
The United Nations special representative in Iraq describes the situation in Amerli, besieged by Islamic State militants, as one of "unspeakable suffering."
Pentagon officials have identified the Chinese interceptor that made a "dangerous intercept" of a U.S. Navy maritime patrol aircraft as an Su-27.
The protests were largely peaceful in the St. Louis suburb for a third consecutive night.
In the wake of the protests in Ferguson, law enforcement officials around the country are asking: "How can we lay the groundwork for peaceful collaborations between police and citizens?"
- Educators Say Students Need To Talk About Ferguson |
- Budget Cuts Threaten A Unique Alabama Prison Education Program |
- In New York And Ferguson, Two Deaths, Two Different Responses |
- Obama's Reaction To Ferguson Raises Questions About President's Role |
- In Changing America, Gay Masculinity Has 'Many Different Shades' |
- Sending A Message About Drug Use With A Fake Graveyard |
- Week In Politics: James Foley And Ferguson |
- With Initial U.S. Airstrikes A Success, Will They Expand? |
- California Trees Nailed As The Source Of Mystery Infections |
- White House: Islamic State Has 'Gained Capacity' In Recent Months |