The Peace Corp will recruit and train about 650 additional volunteers to focus on girls' education around the world. The expansion is part of a larger program launched by Michelle Obama Tuesday.
Fewer shark fins are being imported into Hong Kong, the epicenter of shark-fin soup, a culinary delicacy. But while the trade in shark fins may be down, the trade in shark meat is still going strong.
With Clinton potentially prepping for a presidential run, her role in the Clinton Foundation raises questions about big contributions from foreign governments, corporations and individuals.
An effort by some congressional Republicans to block President Obama's executive actions on immigration by tying it to a Homeland Security spending bill officially failed on Tuesday.
Hypotheticals about hunting lodges and Motel 6 saved the oral argument at the Supreme Court Tuesday from being strangled by legal weeds.
- 4 Reasons Both Parties Should Be Sweating Bullets Over King V. Burwell |
- Ferguson Political Leader: DOJ Report Validates Protesters |
- FAA Is Trying To Keep Hackers Out Of Air Traffic Control, Official Says |
- Not Clearing The Snow Off Your Car Before Driving Could Cost You |
- Attica Prison Guards Plead Guilty To Misconduct After Beating Inmate |
- Netanyahu Urges U.S. To Hold Out For Better Nuclear Deal With Iran |
- After Two Months Of Jury Selection, Panel Chosen In Boston Bombing Trial |
- In Using Personal Email, Aide Says Clinton Didn't Break Law |
- Netanyahu's Suggestions Could Drive Iran In The Opposite Direction |
- Petraeus Agrees To Plead Guilty To Improperly Handling Classified Information |