Former Mayor Rudy Giuliani was among those who denounced The Death of Klinghoffer by John Adams, calling it anti-Semitic and anti-Israel.
Two million people have already voted in next month's election, including President Obama. Locking in votes early is huge, particularly since control of the Senate rests in a handful of close races.
Millennials get a lot of financial and emotional support from their parents, which critics say causes delayed adolescence. But actually this close relationship benefits both kids and parents.
Cheap real estate and widespread Wi-Fi haven't been enough to overcome the lure of the urban lifestyle. In fact, the number of millennials is growing fastest in some of the most expensive places.
Do big-city chiefs like John Deasy, recently ousted from LA Unified, get enough time to make a difference?
- Six Words: 'Must We Forget Our Confederate Ancestors?' |
- After Narrow Loss In 2012, GOP's Mia Love Finds New Strength In Utah |
- U.S. And Japan Hit Snag In Major Trade Pact Negotiations |
- After Quarantine, Ebola-Free Dallas Residents Face New Challenges |
- What Ferguson, Mo., Could Learn From A Small Michigan Town |
- California Proposition Re-evaluates Approach To Crime |
- Unrest In Ferguson May Speed Up Decline Of Real Estate |
- When Reassuring Isn't: The Rush To Test Cruise Passenger For Ebola |
- One Lawyer's Fight For Young Blacks And 'Just Mercy' |
- Eye Phone? Your Next Eye Exam Might Be Done With Your Phone |