Latinos make up 9 percent of the state's population and 2 percent of registered voters, and a new poll shows many are undecided. In Charlotte, Michel Martin learns more about their growing influence.
The Koch Brothers-backed American Future Fund is running online ads supporting Libertarian candidate Sean Haugh, who backs marijuana legalization. The slogan? "More weed, less war."
Activist Tom Steyer has spent an astonishing $58 million this election cycle. He says he wants leaders in Washington who will take climate change seriously.
A month after a man armed with a knife leapt the White House fence and got deep into the first floor of the building, another man made a run across the North Lawn Wednesday night.
The U.S. Supreme Court is correcting its own record. That's not exactly rare, but Ruth Bader Ginsburg is the first justice to call the public's attention to her own mistake.
- Want Your Absentee Vote To Count? Don't Make These Mistakes |
- Soldier Killed, Suspect Dead In Shooting Near Canadian Parliament |
- Obama Sits Out Campaigning As Fill-Ins Stump For Democrats |
- Concern Over New-Voter Registration In Georgia Ahead Of Election |
- The 2014 Campaign Ads That You Just Can't Stop Replaying |
- Partisan Divide Over Voting Rights Has Intensified In Obama Era |
- Obama Has To Balance His Base Without Hurting Dems In Red States |
- In Tight Races, Both Parties Bank On Early Votes |
- After Narrow Loss In 2012, GOP's Mia Love Finds New Strength In Utah |
- Close Iowa Senate Race Could Come Down To How Women Vote |