Politics : NPR
Families of two Palestinians accused of attacks on Israelis describe their shock and some of the anger driving a new wave of violence.
Ever since Malaysia Airlines Flight MH17 was shot down over eastern Ukraine in July 2014, Russia has offered a number of explanations — all of which attempt to shift blame away from Russia and its Ukrainian separatist allies.
A report on the downing of Malaysia Airlines Flight MH17 has been released in the Netherlands. The report says the plane was shot down by a Russian-built missile, but the question of who fired that missile will be determined by a separate criminal inquiry.
Superstitious Houston Astro fans can blame Texas Gov. Greg Abbott for their team's collapse Monday in the American League Division Series.
Las Vegas is hosting the first official debate between the Democratic presidential candidates Tuesday night. NPR's Kelly McEvers talks with Michael Finnegan of the Los Angeles Times about how the city's slow recovery from the recession may set the tone.
- Planned Parenthood To Stop Accepting Reimbursement For Fetal Tissue |
- Supreme Court Hears Arguments On Resentencing For Juvenile Lifers |
- Vatican Denounces Letter Criticizing Pope Francis On Family |
- Democratic Presidential Candidates Hold First Debate In Las Vegas |
- LIVE CHAT: Join NPR's Politics Team For The Democratic Debate |
- Republicans Don't Want To Take Paul Ryan's 'No' For An Answer |
- What To Watch For At Democrats' First Debate |
- How The Attack In Benghazi Led Us To Hillary Clinton's Emails |
- For Joe Lieberman, Solutions To Political Ills Don't Involve Labels |
- In Kansas, A Bid To Scrub Some Incomplete Registrations From Voter Rolls |