Politics : NPR
NPR's Rachel Martin speaks with Felix Sanchez, chairman and co-founder of the National Hispanic Foundation for the Arts, about Republican presidential candidate Trump's remarks on Mexican immigrants.
NPR's Rachel Martin talks with regular political commentators David Brooks of The New York Times and E.J. Dionne of the Washington Post and Brookings Institution about this week's GOP announcements.
Real estate mogul and reality TV star Donald Trump is polling surprisingly well in New Hampshire. NPR unpacks Trump's appeal to the state's voters.
Also this week, misconceptions about slavery. And, the struggle for gay Christians trying to keep the faith.
Long before Cruz was the Texas senator commandeering the Senate floor, he was a teenager reciting conservative, free-market ideology.
- As Much As The GOP Wants Change, Republicans Drag Their Feet |
- Advocates Call On Washington To Fix The Criminal Justice System Already |
- REELZ TV Network Will Air Miss USA Pageant |
- Small Donors Fueled Sanders' $15 Million Fundraising Haul |
- Deputy Secretary Of State: Iran Needs Nuclear Deal 'More Than We Do' |
- So Far, So Good For The Economy. But What About The Second Half? |
- 5 Things You Should Know About Jim Webb |
- Obama Touts New Federal Overtime Pay Rule In Wisconsin |
- Coping While Black: A Season Of Traumatic News Takes A Psychological Toll |
- Former Sen. Jim Webb Announces Run For Democratic Nomination |