Climate change activist Tom Steyer has become the single biggest supporter of Democrats this election. New FEC filings show he gave his NextGen Climate Action superPAC another $15 million. In ads, NextGen is tying candidates in six Senate races to the conservative billionaire Koch brothers.
A month after a man armed with a knife leapt the White House fence and got deep into the first floor of the building, another man made a run across the North Lawn Wednesday night.
The U.S. Supreme Court is correcting its own record. That's not exactly rare, but Ruth Bader Ginsburg is the first justice to call the public's attention to her own mistake.
About 1 in 5 voters now mails in his ballot. But many ballots are rejected because they arrive late, the voter forgets to sign the form or the signature does not match the one on record.
A gunman opened fire near Ottawa's National War Memorial in Ottawa on Wednesday. Shots also were fired on Parliament Hill. Two people are dead and police say they are looking for one or more suspect.
- Obama Sits Out Campaigning As Fill-Ins Stump For Democrats |
- Concern Over New-Voter Registration In Georgia Ahead Of Election |
- The 2014 Campaign Ads That You Just Can't Stop Replaying |
- Partisan Divide Over Voting Rights Has Intensified In Obama Era |
- Obama Has To Balance His Base Without Hurting Dems In Red States |
- In Tight Races, Both Parties Bank On Early Votes |
- After Narrow Loss In 2012, GOP's Mia Love Finds New Strength In Utah |
- Close Iowa Senate Race Could Come Down To How Women Vote |
- N.H. Senate Race Becomes Focal Point For Both Parties |
- Turf Shifts In Culture Wars As Support For Gay Marriage Rises |