Rubio, appearing on ABC's This Week, lashed out at Paul, who has expressed support for opening trade with the island nation after a decades-long embargo.
Travel to Cuba for business or education will be much easier as the U.S. eases restrictions, but until the embargo is completely lifted, going to Cuba simply for tourism still won't be allowed.
The secretive regime denies any involvement with the Sony Pictures hack and says the U.S. must allow it to help find the real culprit. Or else.
This week, President Obama announced that he will begin to normalize relations with Cuba. Cuban-American writer Richard Blanco recommends a book about Cuba's imprint on the American imagination.
It was an honest mistake. But when President Obama said "James Flacco" when referring to James Franco — on a Friday before the holidays, no less — the slip was eagerly received online.
- Obama Says Sony Made A 'Mistake' In Cancelling 'The Interview' |
- Sentenced For Life, Inmate Still Holds Hope For Release |
- Obama's Wide-Ranging, Year-End News Conference |
- Advocacy Groups Tell Lawmakers To Back Off |
- Education Dept. Issues Framework For New College Rating System |
- Is It Enough To Be Politically Correct? |
- 3 Business Best-Sellers Show Inequality Is Now The Hot Topic |
- Cuban-American Congressional Leaders Vow To Fight Obama's Proposals |
- Two Of Colorado's Neighbors Sue State Over Marijuana Law |
- In List Of Changes For Secret Service, A New Fence Comes First |