Politics : NPR
Federal law enforcement officials will be routinely required to get a search warrant before using secretive and intrusive cellphone-tracking technology under a new Justice Department policy.
Donald Trump signed a loyalty pledge Thursday saying he would not run on a third party ticket if he does not win the Republican domination. And Jeb Bush attacked Trump at an event in New Hampshire.
The retired neurosurgeon is rising in Iowa. He's drawn big crowds in the state and he's catching up with Donald Trump in the polls there. Like Trump, he has no background in elected office.
Colorado's experiment with long-lasting birth control proved a big success in reducing unplanned pregnancies and abortions. But political backing has been hard to come by.
Mayoral races often focus on issues such as traffic and development. And Nashville's current contest has camped out on those themes. But in the final days before voting concludes, one candidate is trying to turn attention to the religion of his opponent, characterizing her as "anti-Christian" in an effort to win over African-American voters.
- Hungarian Prime Minister Says Migrants Are Germany's Problem |
- Hungarian Police Attempt To Force Migrants Into Refugee Camp |
- Native American Goes Back To His Roots To Solve Garbage Problem On Reservations |
- Kentucky Clerk Held In Contempt Of Court For Refusing To Issue Marriage Licenses |
- How White Nationalist Groups Found Their Candidate In Donald Trump |
- Here's The 62-Word Pledge Donald Trump Signed |
- Trump: I'm 'Totally Pledging' My Allegiance To The Republican Party |
- Former Clinton Aide Who Built Private Email Server Pleads The 5th |
- Iran Deal Looks Like A Done Deal, So Here Are The Next Crises For Congress |
- Biden Talks Education; Miami Audience Listens For Clues To Presidential Bid |