President Obama has visited Prince George's County, Md., four times this year. It is the most affluent county with an African-American majority. It also happens to be very close to the White House.
The 34-year-old daughter of former President Bill Clinton and former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton says she and husband Marc Mezvinsky are "very excited."
President Obama met Thursday with insurance company executives and a separate group of insurance regulators from the states, discussing their mutual interest in administering the new health care law.
At a White House briefing, the president referred to the Affordable Care Act, saying "this thing is working," and urged Republicans to stop trying to repeal the law.
Much of what will happen in the 2016 presidential race — in both political parties — hinges on whether Clinton decides to run. She has said she'll announce by the end of the year.
- Ohio's Law Against Political Lying Heads To Supreme Court |
- Do America's Deportation Policies Work? |
- Deported For An Old Crime, Jamaican Loses His American Dream |
- John Edwards Resumes Career As Trial Attorney |
- Bloomberg Seeks To Alter Gun Debate With $50 Million, And Moms |
- Holy Bible Could Become Louisiana's Official Book |
- Is Obamacare A Success? We Might Not Know For A While |
- Obama's Tax Rate Rose — And He Can't Blame Anyone But Himself |
- Gingrich 2012 Campaign Still Owes $4.7 Million |
- Backlash Over State Party's Progressive Agenda May Hobble Udall |