Music : NPR
Watch four-piece gypsy punk ensemble perform "The Clockwise Witness" live in the studio.
Hear and download two songs from the New England folk band's debut album, Birds Say.
The witty, powerful, heartfelt performer came so close to winning NPR Music's Tiny Desk Concert Contest, we just had to see her play in person.
A lesson in acceleration, the Atlanta punk trio's breathless, unstoppable single is intent on racing itself and raising its own stakes.
New music from Cooly G, one of London's leading funky scientists, Ge-Ology, a Brooklynite practicing Detroit house magic plus more dance tracks for early Fall.
- Watch: Grace Potter, Live At The World Cafe |
- Death And The Iron Maiden |
- The Eclectic World Of Duncan Sheik, From Billboard To Broadway |
- Deep Thoughts With Tom Waits |
- Making A Pop Album In The Wake Of A Brush With Death |
- Remembering Henry Jacobs, The 'Goof-Off' Who Pioneered Surround Sound |
- The Good Listener: How Do We Pick 'Our Song'? |
- Glen Hansard On World Cafe |
- Rhiannon Giddens Pieces Together History In Her New Video |
- 'Re-Imagining Sondheim': A Pianist And His Peers Deconstruct The Master |