Impatient gardeners don't have to wait for summer to harvest salad fixings. A surprising variety of crops will bring homegrown produce to your table in as little as three weeks.
A 325 million-year-old fossil find shows that the gill structures of modern sharks are actually quite different from their ancient ancestors.
You've swum with dolphins, ridden camels, stalked tigers. Now, try taking a memory test with a chimp — and losing. It's fun, humbling and mind-boggling.
The Smithsonian is set to unpack something it's never had before: a rare, nearly complete Tyrannosaurus rex skeleton. It's a gift from a Montana museum that says this T. rex deserves to be famous.
Benzodiazepines like Xanax and Valium are among the most widely prescribed drugs in the U.S. Patients and addicts often mix them with prescription painkillers — sometimes to deadly effect.
- Yearly Homecoming Makes For A Springtime Fish Frenzy |
- For A Fast Track To Blossom, Just Send Some Seeds To Space |
- Saturn Might Have A New Baby Moon Named Peggy |
- Giant South American Bird On The Run In The U.K. |
- Can It Be? Parrots Name Their Children, And Those Names, Like Ours, Stick For Life |
- Voodoo Dolls Prove It: Hunger Makes Couples Turn On Each Other |
- Gene Linked To Alzheimer's Poses A Special Threat To Women |
- For All You Need To Know About The Blood Moon, Ask Mr. Eclipse |
- Why Babies Cry At Night |
- Modern Medicine May Not Be Doing Your Microbiome Any Favors |