A new study suggests that canis familiaris split from wolves much earlier than the 11,000 to 16,000 years ago that was long assumed.
The agency that administers Obamacare in California moved to make expensive medicines more affordable in 2016. In most plans, patients will pay no more than $150 or $250 a month.
Plains All American, the company that operates the pipeline, says it has yet to uncover the problem. So far, 9,000 gallons of sludge have been removed from a 9-mile stretch near Santa Barbara.
What controls aging? Biochemist Cynthia Kenyon has found a genetic mutation that can more than double the lifespan of a tiny worm, which points to how we might one day significantly extend human life.
Medical ethicist Harvey Fineberg says "neo-evolution" is on the horizon. When it becomes easier to eliminate disease through gene therapy, will we change the trajectory of evolution?
- How Do You Motivate Kids To Stop Skipping School? |
- Revealed: The Ocean's Tiniest Life At The Bottom Of The Food Chain |
- Chew On This: The Science Of Great NYC Bagels (It's Not The Water) |
- You And Yeast Have More In Common Than You Might Think |
- Urban Food Forests Make Fruit Free For The Picking |
- Pipeline Operator In Calif. Spill Reportedly Had History Of Infractions |
- Avian Flu Outbreak Takes Poultry Producers Into Uncharted Territory |
- Chipping Away At The Mystery Of The Oldest Tools Ever Found |
- FDA Wants To Pull Back The Curtain, Slightly, On Farm Antibiotics |
- Energy Companies Step In To Fund STEM Education |