Yahoo has announced it will spin off its 15 percent stake in the Chinese e-commerce company Alibaba. Shareholders had been waiting for that decision. The move needs regulatory approval.
In the aftermath of the shooting death of two NYPD officers, law enforcement officials are asking the popular navigation app Waze to remove a feature that allows users to see officers' locations.
A proposed U.S.-Asia trade pact calls for incorporating the issue wildlife trafficking. The goal is to slow the poaching of endangered animals such as elephants, tigers and rhinos.
The tech giant sold 74 million phones in three months.
At the same time, a new Interior Department plan designated nearly 10 million acres in Alaska as off-limits to any future oil and gas leasing. Reaction has been mixed to the draft plan.
- Greece Looks To Renegotiate Bailout Terms |
- Facebook Suffers Self-Inflicted Outage |
- Obama's Arctic Refuge Drill Ban Won't Change Much, For Now |
- Intended For Millennials, Dish's Sling TV Is A Cord Cutter's Dream |
- Just Plane Sad: A Show Of Support For SkyMall |
- 2015 Will Continue Streak Of Shrinking U.S. Budget Deficit |
- Greece's Left-Wing Prime Minister Takes Charge |
- Sling TV Could Be Cable-Cutter's Dream |
- Greek Voters Usher Leftist Party Into Office |
- Threats Prompt 2 Plane Evacuations At Seattle-Tacoma Airport |