Business : NPR
The Federal Aviation Administration said it was the largest civil penalty the agency has ever proposed after drone use allegedly endangered airspace safety.
When President Obama announced a massive trade deal on Monday, he heard cheers from business groups. But the unions and public-interest groups that usually support him rejected the trade proposal.
Microsoft CEO Satya Nadella was in Mexico last week on a high-profile visit. Now that smartphones and Internet access have become so universal, the next billion-dollar idea could come from anywhere.
The TPP is a key part of the Obama administration's pivot to Asia, strapping together the economies of several Asian nations to the U.S. It's also a counter to China's growing influence in the region.
There's a growing number of WiFi hotspots, but access for an hour can cost a couple days' salary. It's leading to a sharp divide between those who can and can't afford it.
- DuPont CEO Set To Exit This Month |
- American Apparel, Best Known For Racy Ads, Files For Chapter 11 Bankruptcy |
- U.S., Pacific Rim Nations Reach Agreement On Trade Deal |
- Coast Guard Says Cargo Ship Sank; Body Of 1 Crew Member Found |
- What's Next For The Trans-Pacific Trade Deal? |
- U.S., Other Nations Reach Agreement On Trans-Pacific Partnership |
- U.S. Settles Claims Against BP Over Deepwater Horizon Spill For $20 Billion |
- Like Fares On A Plane, College Tuition Bills Vary Widely |
- Good Gourd! What's With All The Weird-Looking Squash? |
- 7 Questions To Ask Your Boss About Wellness Privacy |