Entrepreneur Lisa Price started Carol's Daughter to create natural hair and skin products for black women. Now that L'Oreal owns the brand, can it maintain the loyalty of African-American customers?
In a question-and-answer session in China, Facebook founder Mark Zuckerberg showed that he's conversant in Mandarin — but far from perfect. He doesn't quite have his tone down.
The last tobacco subsidy payments go to tobacco farmers at the end of this month. The government program was intended to help growers transition out of a Depression-era tobacco price-fixing system.
If you call 911 from inside a tall building, emergency responders may have difficulty finding you. Cellphone GPS technology currently doesn't work well indoors — but the FCC hopes to change that.
A viral video shows people lauding fare billed as an "organic" fast-food option that was actually McDonald's. It wasn't just pranksters playing tricks on these poor folks, but maybe their brains, too.
- For U.S. Queen Of Alligator-Skin Goods, Business Is Booming |
- Please Do Not Leave A Message: Why Millennials Hate Voice Mail |
- Cigarette-Maker Reynolds American To Ban Smoking At Work |
- FDA Cracks Down On Fake Ebola Cures Sold Online |
- Mark Zuckerberg Shows Off His Mandarin Chinese Skills |
- You're Enjoying Low Gas Prices, But Is It Really A Good Sign? |
- No Mere Merry-Go-Round: Ohio Carousel Maker Carves From Scratch |
- What The New Factory Worker Should Know |
- To Get Women To Work In Computer Science, Schools Get Them To Class |
- Cloud Data Security Concerns Raised After Reported Attack In China |