Safra Catz and Mark Hurd will be co-CEOs. Ellison, who co-founded Oracle in 1977, was named executive chairman of the board and Oracle's chief technology officer.
Getting big isn't easy. Alibaba's founder leveraged his relationships with Chinese manufacturers and created one of the most valuable networks on the Internet.
In the rollout of its new mobile operating system, Apple says it has made it technically impossible for the company to unlock phone data, even in response to a law enforcement warrant.
Since President Johnson signed the Wilderness Act into law, Congress has set aside more than 109 million acres for federal protection. But off-limit landscape represents untapped potential for towns.
Amazon founder Jeff Bezos announced that his space company, Blue Origin, is partnering with U.S. based United Launch Alliance to work on a rocket engine. Currently, the U.S. relies on Russian rockets.
- Vermont Nonprofit Successfully Helps Homeowners Weatherize |
- 'American Gothic' House Available To Rent |
- Holder Urges Bigger Rewards For Wall Street Whistleblowers |
- Federal Reserve To Markets: Nothing To See Here; Move Along |
- Fed Pledges To Keep Interest Rates Low For A While |
- 3.7 Million Comments Later, Here's Where Net Neutrality Stands |
- How Catholic Insurance Companies Outsource Contraceptive Coverage |
- These People Can Make Student Loans Disappear |
- United Airlines Offers Buyout Packages To Flight Attendants |
- Congressional Panels Chastise NHTSA Over GM Ignition Problems |