Abercrombie & Fitch is shedding its traditional logo-focused apparel. That logo, and the clothes it was affixed to, made the brand one of the most sought-after among teens in the past two decades.
Oxfam is scoring the 10 biggest food companies on a scale of 1 to 10 on a host of issues, from worker rights to climate change. But will promises translate into concrete changes?
There's no such thing as plain vanilla — at least if you're talking about beans from the vanilla orchid. Whether it's from Tahiti or Madagascar, vanilla can be creamy, spicy or even floral.
Barclays Capital has agreed to provide $275 million to finance Detroit's operations as the city emerges from bankruptcy. A judge must approve the plan before Detroit can receive the exit financing.
The lawsuit is over whether local governments have the right to ban pot businesses otherwise permitted under state law. The ruling could strike down the framework for regulating and selling pot there.
- Retailers Entice Shoppers To Get Ready For New School Year |
- Student Attendance Drops At College Football Games |
- As BP Pays For Oil Spill Impact, Some People Aren't Seeing The Cash |
- Google Aims To Build Fleet Of Delivery Drones |
- JPMorgan's Been Hacked, But Answers — And Fraud — Are Hard To Find |
- Market Basket Workers Win Return Of Supermarket's Former President |
- Russian Hackers Reportedly Hit JPMorgan, Other Banks |
- Supermarket Chain Workers Get Their Beloved CEO Back |
- Survey: Americans Are Grumpy About Economic Recovery |
- Court Rules For FedEx Drivers In Suit Over Job Classification |