News : NPR
The comedian testified in 2005 he got the sedative with the intent of giving it to women with whom he wanted to have sex.
But the president warned that the campaign against the group that controls large parts of Syria and Iraq "will not be quick."
The state's Senate will need to approve the bill one more time before it can go on to the House. Monday's tally was 37-3; a final vote will be held Tuesday.
The legendary producer behind such hits as The Karate Kid and Ocean's Eleven died in Santa Barbara, Calif. The cause was cardiac arrest.
Dr. Ken Murray wrote an essay a decade ago about how the gentler care doctors choose at the end of life stands apart. His work still shapes how some doctors talk to patients about death.
- With Corruption Rampant, Good Cops Go Bad In Texas' Rio Grande Valley |
- Dzhokhar Tsarnaev's Lawyers File Motion For New Trial |
- What's Next For Greece? |
- Cuba Is First To Earn WHO Seal For Ending Mother-Baby HIV Transmission |
- Liberal Minority Won Over Conservatives In Historic Supreme Court Term |
- The Burt Behind Natural Cosmetics Maker Burt's Bees Dies At 80 |
- Mechanization Brings Quick Change To Borneo Region Known For 'Slow Rice' |
- Obama To Meet With Vietnam's Communist Party Chief Amid Concern Over China |
- Latest On Greek Crisis: Finance Minister Resigns, As EU Leaders Meet |
- Reddit CEO Apologizes Days After User Revolt Over Firing Of Popular Figure |