But, the Israeli premier told AIPAC, reports of a decline in ties between the allies were "not only premature, they're just wrong." The remarks come amid tensions between the countries.
The Maryland Democrat has served in the Senate since 1987 and was the first woman to chair the powerful Senate Appropriations Committee.
The Zimbabwean ruler reportedly served pachyderm at his 91st birthday party. Does anyone else do that? Turns out, yes.
The LAPD says a Taser did not subdue the man, who was struggling with officers on the ground when he was shot to death. Police say the man tried to grab an officer's gun.
A Commerce Department report shows paychecks are fatter, prices are leaner and Americans are saving more. Meanwhile, prices fell by 0.5 percent. That's helping consumers on the rebound from recession.
- Nasdaq Index Hits 5,000 For First Time Since 2000 |
- Toronto Police Say Riddle Of Mysterious Tunnel Solved |
- Iraq Launches Effort To Retake Tikrit From ISIS Fighters |
- Fiji Launches Competition For New National Flag |
- People With Low Incomes Say They Pay A Price In Poor Health |
- College: I'll Only Go If I Know (That I Can Afford It) |
- Clinton's Portrait Has Hint Of Lewinsky's Blue Dress, Artist Says |
- Liberia's President: Ebola Re-Energized Her Downtrodden Country |
- Supreme Court To Weigh Power Of Redistricting Commissions |
- Poll Explores Our Perception Of How Factors Large And Small Shape People's Health |