Similar settlements — known as consent decrees — have required cities to allow independent monitors to oversee new policies. They typically also require new training.
Iran's state news agency says Jason Rezaian, 39, "is accused of espionage for the US government and activity against the Islamic Republic of Iran."
Patients facing serious illnesses often seek medical reviews of their cases. Some people glean helpful advice, but researchers don't have much data about whether the consults lead to better results.
The deal would make Charter Communications a significant rival to Comcast, which had also sought to buy Time Warner but it met regulatory objections.
From Houston to Dallas and into Oklahoma, torrential rains led to violent floods that killed at least five people. Twelve others are missing in Texas. More rain is in the forecast.
- With New Look And More Energy, Rick Perry Tries To Move Past 'Oops' |
- Do Touch The Artwork At Prado's Exhibit For The Blind |
- Property Owners Throw Cold Water On N.J. Shore Protective Dunes Plan |
- A Special Focus On Caring For Vets At The End Of Their Lives |
- Italy's Berlusconi Discovers Social Media As A Campaign Tool |
- Don't Write Off Paper Just Yet |
- Live Video Apps Like Periscope Make Life Even Less Private |
- Chicago Bears Release Ray McDonald After Arrest For Domestic Violence |
- In California, Technology Makes Droughtshaming Easier Than Ever |
- Through Performance, Mississippi Students Honor Long-Forgotten Locals |