Top Democrats have said recently that some GOP opposition to President Obama and his agenda is based on race. It's an explosive message that might drive Democratic voters to the polls.
A police sweep after Friday prayers is the latest in a weeks-long crackdown against terrorism. The operations have pulled in thousands of refugees, immigrants and Kenyan citizens of Somali descent.
The story of fliers ordering Jews to register with the separatists stoked fears of anti-Semitism. But Jews in the Ukrainian town say the orders aren't real and were intended as political provocation.
Researchers tested samples of emergency contraceptives from pharmacies across Peru's capital city. More than a quarter of the pills wouldn't have worked or contained the wrong drug.
Abhina Aher is a member of the country's storied, yet marginalized, transgender community. Last week, the India's highest court legally recognized the group as a new gender — neither male nor female.
- Airbnb To Start Charging Hotel Taxes In A Handful Of Cities |
- One Scientist's Quest To Vanquish Epileptic Seizures |
- Rescue Workers Erect Memorial To Washington Mudslide Victims |
- Captains Uncourageous: Abandoning Ship Long Seen As A Crime |
- Captain Of Korean Ferry Arrested As Vessel Sinks Below Surface |
- Keystone XL Pipeline Review Extended By State Department |
- Why Scott Walker Is Looking Beyond His Fan Base |
- Pot Smoke And Mirrors: Vaporizer Pens Hide Marijuana Use |
- Japan Says It Will Temporarily Scale Back Whale Hunt |
- Salsa Legend Cheo Feliciano Dies |