News : NPR
In a press conference in Paris, Obama said that climate change is probably the hardest kind of problem for politicians to solve, yet despite the hurdles, he's optimistic.
A warming climate is likely to disrupt global food production, which has Big Food companies worried. Some, like Mars, are becoming increasingly vocal advocates for action on greenhouse gas emissions.
Mayor Rahm Emanuel has been under criticism for his handling of police misconduct, especially in the wake of the shooting death of a black teenager.
The fashion industry in LA has been bleeding jobs for years. One bright spot has been high-end denim. Whereas $30 jeans are often made in China or Mexico, designer jeans are almost always made here.
Iowa provided a strong base of support for Ron Paul in the 2012 presidential race. But several factors have driven voters to candidates other than his son Rand.
- Big Data Predicts Centuries Of Harm If Climate Warming Goes Unchecked |
- Love It Or Hate It, #GivingTuesday Has Become 'A Thing' |
- Chicago Police Officer Charged With Murdering Black Teen Posts Bond |
- Top Paper's Endorsement Doesn't Always Equal Success In New Hampshire |
- Amazon Offers New Glimpse Of What Its Drone Delivery Could Look Like |
- LA's Top Restaurant Charts New Waters In Sustainable Seafood |
- 10 Things To Know About The U.N. Climate Talks In Paris |
- 4 Men Charged In Shooting Of Black Lives Matter Protesters In Minneapolis |
- Federal Authorities Arrest Man Linked To Threat That Closed U. of Chicago |
- 2 Israeli Teens Found Guilty In 2014 Killing Of Palestinian Youth |