News : NPR
Donald Trump is on top, followed by Jeb Bush and Scott Walker. Chris Christie and John Kasich barely make it in, while Rick Perry misses the cutoff for the main debate stage.
The top 10 candidates, as determined by Fox's analysis of polls, will debate Thursday. But even when you average polls together, it's tough to tell the difference between the lower-ranked hopefuls.
The ability to store energy could revolutionize the way electricity is made and used. But for many utility companies and regular folks, energy storage is still too costly and difficult.
The federal rules will deal a big blow to some energy sectors — especially coal. The change won't be so hard for states that have moved to cut emissions. But for others it will be more difficult.
A judge ruled Monday that an Idaho law criminalizing undercover investigations of farms is unconstitutional. Seven other states have similar laws, but legal experts say they may not stand much longer.
- The Soy Car Seat: Are Companies Doing Enough For The Environment? |
- One Of The World's Most Famous Free Divers Is Missing Near Ibiza |
- Metropolitan Opera To Drop Use Of Blackface-Style Makeup In 'Otello' |
- Family Of Sandra Bland Files Wrongful-Death Lawsuit |
- Here's The Buzz On America's Forgotten Native 'Tea' Plant |
- A Community Built Around Older Adults Caring For Adoptive Families |
- Sexist Reactions To An Ad Spark #ILookLikeAnEngineer Campaign |
- Straighten Your Hair Without Frying It? Engineers Are On The Case |
- Why 'Pep' The Prison Dog Got Such A Bum Rap |
- Planned Parenthood Opponents Talk Government Shutdown After Bill Fails |