When Gov. Mike Pence signed a law that allows his state's businesses to refuse to serve same-sex couples, he could hardly have anticipated the dramatic backlash he's received.
Researchers have finally determined the length of a day on the ringed planet (gas shrouds any landmarks, so it was tough). Precision matters: A faster spin influences the speed of surface winds.
The man, who was serving time for a $2.7 million fraud, simply showed guards the letter and walked free. He later changed his mind and turned himself back in to authorities.
In 2010, police arrested a New Jersey man running an football pool — with a payout totaling nearly $900,000. If you're the one holding money in your office's college basketball pool, take heed.
At a summit in Egypt, the embattled Yemeni President Abed Raboo Mansour Hadi also described Houthi rebels as "puppets of Iran."
- Pilot Who Downed Airliner Vowed 'To Do Something' To Be Remembered |
- Nigerians Vote In Tight Presidential Election |
- Making Cheese In The Land Of The Bible: Add Myrrh And A Leap Of Faith |
- Ex-Ambassador: Rebels In Yemen Exploited A Vacuum |
- Amid Violence, Nigerians Go To The Polls To Choose A President |
- Expert: Iranians In Favor Of Nuclear Deal |
- Guess What Makes The Cut As A 'Smart Snack' In Schools? Hot Cheetos |
- Italy's Highest Court Overturns Amanda Knox Conviction |
- 6 Things You Might Not Have Known About Harry Reid |
- Calif. Governor Can't Make It Rain, But Can Make Relief Money Pour |